Some people simply pass through your life, others leave footprints on your heart that remain forever...anonymous
Monday, February 2, 2009
Welcome February!
Nate and his friends attended the Clackamas Winter Formal. I think they had a good time. He is so quiet and you have to pull information out of him....I need to have Cheyenne over, she will fill me in! Here are just a few pictures.
Oh, look how grown up Nathan looks. Wow! Nathan you look so nice. Tony and I can't wait to see Kalli and Nathan next week! Too bad you can't all come home. I really hope you can all come back this summer - we got candy?!! Now, that is enticing isn't it?
Love Aunt Kacey and Uncle Tony
(Hey boys, Start saving your pennies for a "Meet Zander" trip)
Too cute! Thanks for sharing the photos...they all look great. Hope they had fun. How neat that you and Mark were able to be the driver for them and to be there for such a special memory. XOXO
I can't believe how old Nathan is! I still remember fighting with Kacey to push him in the stroller. He looks so darn cute! Glad they had fun! can't wait to see you again!
4 comments:
how cute...high school memories are being made!
Oh, look how grown up Nathan looks. Wow! Nathan you look so nice. Tony and I can't wait to see Kalli and Nathan next week!
Too bad you can't all come home. I really hope you can all come back this summer - we got candy?!! Now, that is enticing isn't it?
Love Aunt Kacey and Uncle Tony
(Hey boys, Start saving your pennies for a "Meet Zander" trip)
Too cute! Thanks for sharing the photos...they all look great. Hope they had fun. How neat that you and Mark were able to be the driver for them and to be there for such a special memory. XOXO
I can't believe how old Nathan is! I still remember fighting with Kacey to push him in the stroller. He looks so darn cute! Glad they had fun! can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment