AJ ended basketball, he enjoyed the season with dad coaching. Mark had a lot of fun as well and already doing recruiting for next year! Tyler passed hunters safety so he is a full hunter this year, kind of scary if you ask me.....but we will pray and think safety:) Nate made JV tennis which was a big deal since we are at such a large school and they were only looking to fill 12 spots. He is enjoying tennis so far and we are enjoying watching him although, he thinks we are embarassing! Other news in my family is our newest addition, Owen Rainer Marquardt. This is Kristens new little guy who was born March 18th, he weighed 7lbs 11oz and 20 in long. This is my new little God son, and we will look forward to meeting him easter weekend when we drive out to Billings MT. Tomorrow starts our spring break here....and we look forward to Mark's parents coming out to visit us. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of March.
Some people simply pass through your life, others leave footprints on your heart that remain forever...anonymous
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Not to much news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
7lbs 11oz....that's my b-day...great number!! :-)
Congrats to Mark on the promotion!! That's wonderful news.
I was secretly jumping for joy too when Randy went back to days. LOL
Congrats to you as well, I'm sure your the best God Mother ever!
And last but not least, Congrats to Nathan for making JV Tennis, great job Nat! :)
Congrats, Mark--we are very proud of you! Hope you enjoy your new position and maybe more quiet at the office???!!! Gosh, Nathan is getting so tall--wow, JV, that is awesome. I hope I can come out and watch him play, although Grandmas are probably embarrassing too!!!! Nice job, AJ and Mark on your basketball season--I bet you both had fun. I just cannot believe Tyler will be hunting this fall, where does all the time go?? Congrats Tyler, that is fantastic. I love you all and miss you tons...
Congrats Mark on your promotion to VP of Hard to Read Books. You made it big fella! I have heard that's even higher than VP of Pencil sharpening. Does this mean we can move in?
Since Mark is making the big bucks now I will expect all of you to come home this summer! No excuses!
Congrats Nate and Tyler. Nate you look good on the court. Tyler you can teach Zander how to hunt in a few years! Well maybe not!
Love ya-
Kacey and Tony
i love kacey's comment!! maybe we could all just move in with you...that way you can listen to two newborns cry!! yea, tyler..look forward to having you come out to mt to hunt someday!! have fun in tennis, nathan!! miss you!
Congrats Hon!! Good to see that all my hardwork in college keeping you in line is working out.
Let my GodSon know I am keeping an eye on him via this site and am very proud of that young man!
Robbie
Congrats all around! Misleading title with all those accomplishments.
I knew Mark was destined for greatness when he was always up and gone before anyone else got up after a night "in the library".
Post a Comment