What an awesome July you had! WOW! Love all the pics of the boys' birthday parties! How fun! Your camping trip looked great and you could tell the boys loved the boat!! Send them to MT and we will take them boating!!! Your couple's trip looked incredible. Lots of fun memories. take care! miss you
Great pictures!! I can't believe how the boys are growing and changing--I miss you guys!! Looks like you are having a super fun summer together. Love you all...
Don't even know where to begin...thanks for sharing all of these great photos...can't believe how big your boys are getting, AJ is sure shooting up...so fun to see Nate and his girlfriend, Ty's bday, your bike trip...wonderful shots of you and Mark...such a beautiful couple. Miss you guys...XOXO
4 comments:
What an awesome July you had! WOW! Love all the pics of the boys' birthday parties! How fun! Your camping trip looked great and you could tell the boys loved the boat!! Send them to MT and we will take them boating!!! Your couple's trip looked incredible. Lots of fun memories. take care! miss you
Great pictures!! I can't believe how the boys are growing and changing--I miss you guys!! Looks like you are having a super fun summer together. Love you all...
Great pictures Kalli. I'm glad that you all have had such a fun summer. :)
Don't even know where to begin...thanks for sharing all of these great photos...can't believe how big your boys are getting, AJ is sure shooting up...so fun to see Nate and his girlfriend, Ty's bday, your bike trip...wonderful shots of you and Mark...such a beautiful couple. Miss you guys...XOXO
Post a Comment