AWEsome pics!! Your camping trip looked great...nice site! :-) fun times!! Glad you were able to get the first day of school shot...even Nate!! miss ya
I had fun looking at you pictures. The weather turned out pretty good at the coast. :) Glad that you had a good time with your family. We'd love to join you sometime to camp at the beach, looks like so much fun. Way different than camping on the dunes. LOL! Your boys looked so handsome on their first day of school. :)
Great pictures!! All those crabs-wow! Your weekend looked great--so nice you had a family trip. Thanks, boys, for posing for pictures on the first day of school. You guys all looked so handsome and you are growing up way too quickly!!!!! I love you and miss you...
Thanks for the pics Kalli - looks like you had a great time at the beach. I can't believe Nater is a sophomore! Where has the time gone? Can't wait to see you all in just under a month!!!
6 comments:
GREAT shots...so fun to see. All our boys are growing up way too fast.
XOXO
AWEsome pics!! Your camping trip looked great...nice site! :-) fun times!! Glad you were able to get the first day of school shot...even Nate!! miss ya
I had fun looking at you pictures. The weather turned out pretty good at the coast. :) Glad that you had a good time with your family. We'd love to join you sometime to camp at the beach, looks like so much fun. Way different than camping on the dunes. LOL!
Your boys looked so handsome on their first day of school. :)
Great pictures!! All those crabs-wow! Your weekend looked great--so nice you had a family trip. Thanks, boys, for posing for pictures on the first day of school. You guys all looked so handsome and you are growing up way too quickly!!!!! I love you and miss you...
Wasn't Mark a sophomore when you guys started dating??
Thanks for the pics Kalli - looks like you had a great time at the beach. I can't believe Nater is a sophomore! Where has the time gone? Can't wait to see you all in just under a month!!!
Post a Comment