Where does time go? It sneaks by. I am so so sorry to have been out of touch. Life happens and it always seems like I never catch up. I used to think having babies was busy, however now that I have hit the teen years, I would love to go back and enjoy the napping quiet times again:) It seems when the boys enter the door from school it is crazy, busy until we tuck them in bed at night. Enjoy each and every day. Life goes by quick! Happy Easter.
4 comments:
Great photos Kalli. The ski picture were so pretty. Wow, what a view you had. :)
LOVE all the pics...looks you like you had a busy few months! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for letting us come and visit! We had a great time! Miss you guys! Love, P, K, O
Always love getting your updates. Love the snow photos, your boys are passing you Kalli in height, love Ty's new specs, way to go on the Shamrock Run what fun to do as couples, so glad family was with you during the health scare, we are all so blessed to have wonderful family and friends.
Wow!! Great pictures--the skiing ones are amazing. I am so glad that you all had fun together. I enjoyed the babysitting of Owen and Reese! Most of all, I am glad that you are feeling better, Kalli! You gave us a scare--love you guys...
Post a Comment