![]() |
| Personalize a free ecard |
So we had Nate's 16th Birthday party with a few of his friends. I think they enjoyed hanging out and playing games and having some competitions. Where do the years go? Nate met these boys when we moved to Oregon when he was in the fourth grade. Then we celebrated AJ's 9th birthday as Mark and I will be gone. So we did AJ's party 1 month early. He had a blast and the Minute-to-win-it games were great. The boys loved them. Their favorite was the kleenex competition followed by the candy elevator.
Look at next post for our bend trip!

2 comments:
Great pictures and video. I loved seeing all three boys together. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives. :)
You have such neat parties for the kids! You guys are such awesome parents...we really look up to you and Mark! Looks like everyone had a great time! Miss ya, have a good week! love, P, K, & O
Post a Comment