Some people simply pass through your life, others leave footprints on your heart that remain forever...anonymous
Monday, January 10, 2011
January
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Reese looks like he did awesome skiing! How fun!! :-) I can't wait to come and ski with you guys again! Way to go, Reese. By the time we visit though, I am sure he will be better than you and I!! :) I did a double take on Tyler..he looks like Nathan! Wow..they are growing too fast. Have a good rest of your week!
1 comment:
Reese looks like he did awesome skiing! How fun!! :-) I can't wait to come and ski with you guys again! Way to go, Reese. By the time we visit though, I am sure he will be better than you and I!! :) I did a double take on Tyler..he looks like Nathan! Wow..they are growing too fast. Have a good rest of your week!
Post a Comment