Thursday, August 28, 2008

can't keep up....maybe next week!

Since I did enjoy the race, and it was my 4th year I took no pictures. WE had a great time. Great weather this year. Got 6th in the womens division and got called on stage and took home 2 metals. Pretty exciting. I felt great. Little pain and lots of stretching. The house we rented in Seaside was a bit of a disappointment because we show up after being stinky, sweaty for 24 hours and there was no hot water and the hot tub heater was out. Oh well, we survived. An ice cold wash cloth shower, makes you feel just a bit better.
So AJ was quarterback for his first game, and did a great job. They faced a 3rd and 4th grade team (kept no score). He loved it.
Mark took the boys to Portland City Fest where there was a ton of Christian bands playing so they enjoyed their evening. Mark is a brave sole!!!! 100's of thousands of people, to crowded for me:)
Aj and Ty had birthday parties last sunday, we had jammie days this week to end our summer....and just enjoyed the last few days by being lazy!
Today in an hour we have open house at the boys school, we get to see classrooms and get excited about our new year!!!! Then we are headed camping with a few couples. We are going to Whalen Island in Pacific City on the coast. Should be a beautiful weekend. Then we come home Mon and start our fresh new year Nate 9th grade, Ty 5th, AJ 1st and Reese kindergarten.
I will put new pics on next week....Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Teresa and Kory said...

Kept no score??? what is that all about? ha ha I'm sure AJ's team won.
I can't believe all 4 boys are going to be in school. Funny how the kids keeping getting older but the parents never age :) Love you guys and miss you too!

Diane said...

Congrats on your metals Kalli!
hope you had fun camping.
:)