So tomorrow kicks off Hood to Coast with our team doing our toe nails all the same, tatooing our legs with our race # and team name down our calf muscle and having fun! Then we wake early fri and our fun begins.....sweaty, stinky, giggly but plenty of food and drink to keep our energy up but no sleep for about 25 hours. I am looking so forward to this year. We have our same team of girls, so we have really gotten to know each other so well and because I have worked hard to overcome my back pain. I feel so good tonight, so lets hope it continues through saturday. Please pray:)
This weekend will be a bit busy for Mark so please pray for his sanity as well. Fri kicks off Nates HS picture day then councelor apt, Nate gets his classes and walks the halls of Clack High and I can't even be there to tear up! Then on Saturday, AJ had his picture day for football and his first little game. Another tear jerker. Then Sunday Ty and AJ both have birthday parties to get to. I will post a picture of AJ jersey, it is to cute. They match the HS team jerseys...and his name is on the back. Longest last name they have ever seen on that little of a jersey, it is too cute. He is having such a great time with football and probably one main reason is because his best friend is on his team.
Have a great weekend everyone....
7 comments:
Just so everyone knows, I do offer my service to drive a van full of sweaty women... but they keep telling me no.
Kal,
I will pray that your back will stay strong and that you have a wonderful Sisterhood weekend filled with wonderful memories. Be careful and have fun. Will also pray for Mark; for his energy and for him to remember everything on his schedule. Please have him call if he needs anything.
XO, Sherri
Hello! I am sure Mark would much rather drive those sweaty women around!!! GO KALLI...I am so proud of you! You have overcome so much and just being with the girls this weekend will be therapeutic and tons of fun! Let me know how it goes. Can't wait to see little AJ's jersey, what a sweet boy! love you all!
So excited for you! Hope you have great runs with NO pain. Hey maybe you will see Michael along the way. I am sure you will road kill him but he sure has been training!
So how did you do?
Hey Kalli
I how are yoiu doing? I hope your not in any pain. My heart sank when I was watching the news and they said a runner had been hit by a car, I almost called your cell!
Mark was a sweetie and took Cory with them to City Fest; as I'm sure you heard all about. Chris Tomlin was sorry he did not get a chance to meet you..wink wink.
Lucky boys you have. :-)
Ok,I have been patient. I want to know how you did. Are you walking or crawling? I was crawling this week and I dont have a bad back. By the way this is Mike.
Post a Comment