My trip home was so much fun. It was great to see my Grandparents love for each other. My neice Emily enjoyed her Christmas presents and onto 1st Birthday gifts as well. I got stranded in Madison WI trying to get home because of their winter storm.... my mom came back with me for the week....and while we landed back in Portland in 52 degrees by sunday we had a winter blast like they have never had before:) So I am sorry to say I must have brought it back with me although the temps in WI and IN were -8 below, thank God that didn't come with me as well.
Since the state of OR, doesn't know what a snow plow is or salt, the boys have been out of school enjoying themselves.....while driving me crazy. We have had our share of fun; playing games, watching Christmas movies, baking, cooking, playing outside....we have also shared in pure fighting, wrestling, bloody noses, running, shooting bullets at each other, and at christmas decorations! Oh yes, and having to be quiet with dad working at home! Pure Blessings. So here are pictures of the few days off.....
Thanks Kristen for the Gingerbread house, that came in handy...AJ has now lost both front teeth, we have had dress up time, cousin time, grandma Bonnie time.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. Bonnie should have stayed there - she now brought the snow back here with her - we are set to get 12 inches tomorrow night...YUCK!!! Miss you already. Can't wait to see the boys in January.
I'm glad you brought back some winter weather - but you're right...we Oregonians need to learn how to get around better when there's a little snow on the ground. Glad you guys have been enjoying the snow. And I hope AJ lost his teeth naturally and not due to the shooting, wrestling and general mayhem you described.
See ya soon.
I LOVED the BBQ utensils for the snowmans arms!!!
Can you say 'spoiled dog'. LOL!
I can't talk, Cooper all the human rights in our home too. :)
Nathan, you look great with braces.
Great job on the cookies and snowman. :)
Post a Comment