I wish I could be there to see Nathan play tennis--you look great, Nathan! AJ, I bet you are a good baseball player and I hope that I can see you play this spring. Miss you all and Love you tons...
Wow, you got great shots of Nathan playing Tennis. :)
Nice tennis photos....impressive! Aric's contribution to Earth day was him conserving water and not showering that day. :-)
Great shots of Nate!
awesome job, nathan! you look great out there! next time you come out...i will have to beat you in a game! love ya
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I could be there to see Nathan play tennis--you look great, Nathan! AJ, I bet you are a good baseball player and I hope that I can see you play this spring. Miss you all and Love you tons...
Wow, you got great shots of Nathan playing Tennis. :)
Nice tennis photos....impressive! Aric's contribution to Earth day was him conserving water and not showering that day. :-)
Great shots of Nate!
awesome job, nathan! you look great out there! next time you come out...i will have to beat you in a game! love ya
Post a Comment