this video is so awesome!! your camping trip looked amazing with all those waterfalls! looks like you had a great time with your friends as well! you will have to take us there when we come and visit! take care
GREAT shots! Have always wanted to go there...what great Mother's Day memories for the two families. Love the falls shots and great photos of both families and couples too. Thanks for sharing. XOXO
5 comments:
this video is so awesome!! your camping trip looked amazing with all those waterfalls! looks like you had a great time with your friends as well! you will have to take us there when we come and visit! take care
Looks like you had a blast! Your pictures are incredible!!!
I am making an effort to get down to silver falls this year! I have always wanted to go!
GREAT shots! Have always wanted to go there...what great Mother's Day memories for the two families. Love the falls shots and great photos of both families and couples too. Thanks for sharing. XOXO
What great pictures you got!!
I'm glad also that you had a nice mothers day. :)
What a great video! Glad that you had a fantastic Mother's Day and that I could share it with you! Love you guys, MOM
Post a Comment