Thursday, June 5, 2008

Focusing on a busy week

As you can tell, we have had a busy week with flying back from CA on Sunday night. We finish another year of school for two of the boys (Ty and AJ) and begin our summer tomorrow night by another wonderful weekend of camping. And who could guess....but another weekend of rain and chilly 60 weather. Nate finishes 8th grade next Wed and Reese graduates from preschool next Fri. As I sit here quietly and reflect on the changes ahead I can't even imagine the whole book I have opening.
Nate will enter High School and my baby will enter Kindergarten. Where does time go? We have so much to be thankful for....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it perfectly Kal. Our children are growing up so fast and we do have sooo much to be thankful for, Amen. Love the new photos. Thankful to have you all in our lives. XO, Sherri

The Miller Family said...

Yeah - Hello Friends!
You have a blog, yippee.
Miss you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I think it's true that the years just keep going by faster and faster...wait, stop, slow down! It's amazing how much we take for granted. Thanks for a quick little reminder :)

Teresa and Kory said...

It is a new chapter in your lives. How exciting!! It may seem like the boys need you less and less-but they really need you more! You are such a great mom, and Mark is such a great Dad. Those boys are very lucky. Love you guys and miss you tons. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. Emily can't wait to meet her other 3 cousins!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every moment with those boys--trust me, the time goes faster every year. I love you guys...

Diane said...

I still can't believe that the boys are going to be in High school next fall. I'm looking forward to this new phase though, a little bit nervous but excited too. Yes the years to go by faster as we get older........darn.

Anonymous said...

I know I can't believe how big Nathan is....high school, that is crazy! I still remember you bringing him home from the hospital....Kacey and I fighting over who gets to hold him!! Yes, the years go by so quickly, seems to only get worse the older you get. :-( Have you enjoy everyday! Have a great time camping, look forward to your smelly camper stories!