Some people simply pass through your life, others leave footprints on your heart that remain forever...anonymous
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Our anniversary....13 yrs today
So today is our Anniversary....Mark is the most thoughtful, caring, loving, easy going person and I am so thankful to have such a great husband and best friend. I got this wonderful typed long letter all about our life together and everything we have accomplished together...it meant more than anything I have ever gotten. He also went out and bought this awesome bouquet of wild flowers, which are my favorite. So is so fun to think back to our wedding day when really I didn't have a clue of what marriage would be. Its so weird how much more you fall in love but on your wedding day you feel so on top of the world and that your love couldn't possibly get any better. We have been together for nearly 19yrs but married for 13 now. Nate got up said "Happy Anniversary." But looked at us and said "13 huh, thats an unlucky number." I just had to laugh. Its funny because as I think back to all the different situations we have gone through together, we have done it hand in hand. Thanks God for giving me such a great husband. May we have many more memories to share together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, Mark is so romantic. Your a lucky lady Kalli. :-)
Happy Anniversary to you both.
Happy Anniversary!
That was a good day! I was very happy to be a part of it... and so glad to still be a part of your lives! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Congrats you two! I look up to you both as a couple and thank God for giving us your friendship.
XOXO, Sherri
Post a Comment