By watching this you will see how rivited Reese was to be on stage. This was about the 5th song they had done, I have watched it about 10 times and each time I watch a different kid and laugh at how udderly board they all were. Kinda like watching Christmas Vacation... each time you pick out a little something different. My wife however got to see it first hand...
4 comments:
that was absolutely hilarious!! yup, my favorite part was him scratching! Way to teach your kid right, Mark!! :-) thanks for the entertainment!
PRICELESS! That is so funny. Seriously why do we come up with this kinda stuff for our kids to do? I love when he just started staring at his hand at the very end.
That was great!
Ha ha ha, Cory and I just watched this video, (my second time) Funny, too funny. I did not notice Reese scratching his behind the first time that I watched. Ha ha ha.
So, what's up with the kid? Itching the front and rear????
LOL! Aww, he's a cutie
Post a Comment