Friday, October 10, 2008

What a difference 2 makes

I have had no fighting, no wrestling kept a clean house and had an enjoyable relaxing week. Wow, I mean don't get me wrong I miss my husband like crazy and I can't wait for Tyler and AJ to come walking through the door and talk my ear off but when you take two boys out of the mix, it sure changes the dynamic of the house. Especially with Reese not having AJ to constantly tease, punch, take toys away etc. Tyler is our talker so he is having to compete with Reese to get a word in. Its so fun though and I wouldn't change it for the world. However, I will still enjoy one more quiet night around here:) I know once they walk through the door, caos hits. I will have loads and loads of laundry, dirty camper, bedding etc.....and lots of putting away and organizing. Oh yes and reloading a bag and work clothes to get Mark out the door on Sunday for his work travel!
So I just got final word the guys are officially done hunting for deer. No deer this year. They are packing up camp tomorrow am and heading home. they went from hunting in t-shirts one day to 6 inches of snow overnight:) They are loving it! I told the guys not to even think about stepping in my nice clean house. I will carry them to the bathroom if I have to. I know what 10 days in the woods means. YUCK.
I will post the hunting pictures next week. Have a great weekend

3 comments:

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

At least you don't have to check for ticks!! Just candy wrappers in their pockets. :-)

Anonymous said...

If two kids are so easy for you why does my home still get so messy, I still hear lots of fighting going on and I am always so tired at night? I guess we need to mom swap so I can appreciate only having two. LOL!
XOXO Sherri

Diane said...

So who gets the job of cleaning the messy trailer? :)
I saw your potty.........no privacy and too cose for comfort. LOL! I'm glad that your boys had fun and that they are home safe.